Law Firm Briefings: New Zealand
- Linda Clark’s Big Public Moves – From Gore to AucklandLinda Clark from Dentons Kensington Swan has received some major appointments in the public sector lately, including to the TVNZ board.
- Growth of New Zealand Bar: Which Are the Largest Chambers?Which are the largest barristers’ chambers in New Zealand?
- In-House Power Lawyer – Melissa AnastasiouNew Zealand in-house power lawyer at Spark
- Power Law Update – Takeover MoveChapman Tripp Power Lawyer Rachel Dunne Appointed to Takeover Panel Chapman Tripp partner Rachel Dunne has been appointed to the … Read more
- Power Lawyer Stacey Shortall Wins Diversity & Inclusion AwardNew Zealand Lawyer of the Year Wins Again LawFuel Power Lawyer and former New Zealand Lawyer of the Year Stacey … Read more
- The Most Influential Women in New Zealand LawThe most influential women in New Zealand law revealed
- Russell McVeagh Add Real Estate PartnerLeading New Zealand law firm Russell McVeagh has announced the promotion of talented Real Estate lawyer, Natalie Steur, to partner (subject … Read more