Paul Hastings’ London office has shown strong growth despite what has been described as ‘muted performance globally.’
Legal Business report that the office has surpassed $100 million with increased turnover of 16 per cent to over $107 million.
ecorded another year of double-digit growth in its City office to surpass $100m, amid a more muted performance globally.
The site reported that the firm’s global revenues hit $1.26bn following a steadier 4 per cent increase compared to the 9 per cent rise in 2018. Profits per equity partner rose 5 per cent to $3.41 million.
‘I think it’s reaping the rewards of the investments we have made in the corporate and finance teams,’ London office chair Arun Birla told Legal Business.
‘We’ve been doing great deals over the year and clients continue to trust us with their matters and premium deals. Our strategy has always been to build on the strengths which resonate with our global practices.’
Recently on LawFuel
- Understanding DSOs: An Overview for Dentists Considering PartnershipWhat are the pros and cons for dental professionals signing up for a … Read more
- Go Harvey! Another Law Firm Takes The AI Legal Technology RouteAI legal technology is continuing to expand in the UK with Macfarlanes being the latest to adopt the HarveyAI model to build out its AI technology
- Linklaters Celebrate M&A Advisor’s Law Firm of the Year and Other Wins>> Read: How Important Are Law Firm Rankings? Linklaters is pleased to announce … Read more
- Slaughter and May Sustainable Development Goals Pioneer Uzma Hamid Gets UN RecognitionThe UN Global Compact Network has named Uzma Hamid-Dizier, Director of Responsible Business … Read more
- How To Navigate The Best Lawyers RankingsFor lawyers seeking to boost their online reputation and rankings, the Best Lawyers … Read more
- The Shifting Sands of Australian Law JobsAustralian law jobs are seeing more movement as law firms have to deal with lawyers seeking more than just high salaries, but also remote work, flexible work and lifestyle benefits
- The China Law Takeaway – Job Losses At Linklaters Follow DownturnLinklaters and other big law firms are bidding farewell to China following downturns in fees and other issues
- Axiom Ince Face Further Pressure With Departure of Legal TeamAxiom Ince has lost a senior legal team to Mezzle law firm with the departure of Agnes Gay a leading property lawyer and her team
- Law Firm Careers – How To Boost Your Odds and Score A Job At A Prestigious Law Firm20 Law Firm Career Tips To Land A Top Tier Law Job Are … Read more
- Case Management Software: A Catalyst for Innovation in the Legal IndustryCase Management Software Update In today’s fast-paced and technology-driven world, businesses must stay … Read more
- Big Law Pay Scale: Are Big Law Salaries Soaring or Stagnating?The big law PayScale is something of an enigma for many in the law profession and working out what the average salary is for big law associates has become an interesting and intriguing quest for big law associates.
- Law Firm Cybersecurity Threat Risk Is ‘Formidable’ Says Australasian SurveyLaw firm cybersecurity remains a major issue for law firms in Australia and New Zealand following a survey by the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association.