This page about Pierce Bainbridge law firm is no longer available, but you may see further updated information about law firms by joining our list (below)
and receiving the latest law firm news
As noted, Pravati has been sued, a slew of John Pierce’s former partners have been sued, John Pierce and the firm have been sued at least six times, and now the historically litigious Virage has reportedly starting “chasing” ex-Pierce Bainbridge partners at their new firms.
Quinn Emmanuel or Dreier LLP?
Pierce made the above proclamation in 2018. Like clockwork, the facts illustrate that Pierce was once again spouting, in his own words to the American Lawyer, “total fake news.”
The shadow of other cases relating to John Pierce’s involvement in the litigation finance industry operators is concerned continue to develop. Civil lawsuits continue.
Read More Here
- e-Discovery Program Targeted For Australian and New Zealand LawyersRelativity Introduces Access e-Discovery, a Free Training Program, at Spotlight: ANZ …
e-Discovery Program Targeted For Australian and New Zealand Lawyers Read More »
- Bias and Lack of Transparency: Independent Panel Recommends Stripping New Zealand Law Society of Statutory PowersThe NZ Law Society has been lambasted by a report it commissed itself on how best to regulate NZ lawyers – and it suggests it should not be the Law Society
- How to Boost Your Law Firm’s Online Visibility: Key Tips For Law Firm SEO in 2023Boost your law firm’s online visibility with these key tips using tactics in 2023 including great law firm content marketing tactics.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Should Hire a Business Attorney . . From A Small Business Legal ExpertSmall businesses are the backbone of the American economy, and as …
5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Should Hire a Business Attorney . . From A Small Business Legal Expert Read More »
- Workforce Challenges Ahead Says Employment Law Firm Workplace SurveyEmployment law leader Littler have undertaken a major survey of over …
Workforce Challenges Ahead Says Employment Law Firm Workplace Survey Read More »
- NZ Legal News – Auckland-Based Bankside Chambers Appoint New Singapore-Based MembersWe are delighted to announce two new members who will be …
NZ Legal News – Auckland-Based Bankside Chambers Appoint New Singapore-Based Members Read More »
- Shearman & Sterling Senior Partner Goes – Along With Previous DeparturesShearman & Sterling Senior Partner leaves following failure of proposed merger with Hogan Lovells
- Littler Appoints New Leadership Roles in Affinity Groups(March 7, 2023) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor …
Littler Appoints New Leadership Roles in Affinity Groups Read More »
1 thought on “Pierce Bainbridge Litigation Finance Plays: The $1 Billion Lie and The $65 Million Debt”
Pingback: The $1 Billion Lie And The $65 Million Debt – directionloan – The home of the financial
Comments are closed.