18 Aedeen Boadita-Cormican
Acting Treasury solicitor following the departure of former Legal Counsel Jeremy Salmond, the Cambridge qualified former ACC General Counsel and Company Secretary is well placed to find her role confirmed.
Formerly with Crown Law and hailing from Ireland, she came to New Zealand in 2008 after working as a barrister in London and then in-house for a Kuwait oil company.
She is well connected within Government circles as well as playing an active role in local affairs, serving as school trustee (she has four daughters) and as trustee on the Brain Cancer Trust.
An active member of Counsel in Concert, which has been running since 2009, a choir and orchestra are comprised of lawyers from throughout the Wellington region and law staff from Crown Law.Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 10)
- NZ Law Society’s New President From DLA Piper Has Work To Do
- 95% of Legal Professionals Believe Cloud-Based Ediscovery Will Become Industry Norm Within 2 Years
- Civil Fraud Lawsuit Against Clothing Companies Over Custom Duty Avoidance Settled
- What Law Technology Solutions & Challenges Will Define The Successful Law Firm of the Future
- ESG Law News – Fieldfisher publishes its first ESG report