165 lawyers, including 27 partners participated in our pro bono programme
Powered By LawFuel – Through our Pro Bono and Community Programme, we are fortunate to be able to support individuals and organisations in their efforts to overcome challenges, reach common goals and benefit our local communities.
To further shine the spotlight on these causes, this year we asked our people what matters most to them and where we should focus our community efforts. In line with this year’s Wellbeing Budget, they chose ‘children and youth’ and ‘mental health’.
At Bell Gully we are proud to support organisations that are addressing these needs. Last year, 165 lawyers, including 27 partners participated in our pro bono programme – contributing close to NZ$1 million in equivalent fees to 62 pro bono clients.
In this, our tenth issue of A Helping Hand, we highlight the achievements of some of the charities we have worked with over the past year, including:
the Cerebral Palsy Society, providing programmes, support and advice to enhance the lives of people with cerebral palsy,
Mid North Family Support Rape Crisis and Youth Services, providing free counselling for children and adults who have experienced sexual and/or family violence in Northland,
Full Tank, the world’s first not-for-profit motorcycle apparel charity which donates 100% of profits to The Movember Foundation, and
Kāhui Tū Kaha, a not-for-profit provider of housing and mental health services across Auckland and Northland.
To find out more about our programme and to read this issue of Bell Gully’s A Helping Hand – click here.
You may be interested . .
- The Ongoing Train Wreck at the Law Firm Hired by Rudy Giuliani and Tulsi Gabbard
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses
- George Pell Decision a Major Win For One of Australia’s Top Lawyers
- Is This New Zealand’s Most Successful Criminal Appellate Lawyer?
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm