50 Bruce Gray QC
Bruce Gray’s litigation and appellate practice places him firmly in the upper ranks of the litigation firmament.
This year he handled the $450,000 breach of privacy claim brought by Winston Peters in respect of his superannuation claim against each named ministerial and public services defendants with the sued Ministers defended by Gray at the taxpayers’ expense.
He also has the multi-million dollar claim against Zespri on behalf of client Shanghai Neuhof, whose General Manager remains in jail on a 13 year jail sentence.
His work in securities and commercial litigation, as well as in insurance cases surrounding the Christchurch earthquakes and media and defamation work are testament to his reputation and extensive abilities.
He has also acted in insolvency and in a relatively recent trademark dispute between Coca Cola and Pepsi, when he acted for the former.
He has also represented former Defence Minister Dr Wayne Mapp in the now infamous NZSAS raid in Afghanistan, known as Operation Burnham.
- Rimon Law Welcomes Top Capital Markets Partner Andrew Reilly as head of new Sydney Office
- Arrested Developments – Avenatti’s Arrest, Rudy’s Problems . . The Ongoing Problems Faced By Pierce Bainbridge
- Law Society President to Feature in Movie From ‘Jojo Rabbit’ Producer
- “JoJo Tiana” – Lawyer of the Year In New Movie From JoJo Rabbit Producer
- Two Freshfields partners take silk