The California Academy of Appellate Lawyers is pleased to announce that the following officers have been elected for the 2020-21 term:
–Kirk Jenkins of San Francisco, President
–Raymond A. Cardozo of Reed Smith LLP in San Francisco, First Vice President
–Michael G. Colantuono of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC in Pasadena and Grass Valley, Second Vice President
–Laurie J. Hepler of Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP in San Francisco, Secretary-Treasurer.
Founded in 1972, the Academy is the nation’s oldest lawyers’ organization dedicated to appellate practice. Our members are California lawyers with substantial appellate experience, who are elected to membership after rigorous scrutiny of their reputation, character, and appellate advocacy skills.
- Listed UK Law Firms Action Continues as Legal Services Company Acquires Specialist Law FirmThe bounce-back and resilience of the listed law firms continues in the UK […] More
- Described As ‘Over The Hill’ Criminal Barrister Wins Defamation Case Against Daily TelegraphSeventy-two year old Sydney criminal barrister Chris Murphy was described in a Daily […] More
- Disbarred Attorney Gets 51 Months’ Jail for Stealing From 9/11 Victim Compensation FundsAudrey Strauss, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, […] More
- Sidley Austin Joined By Former Davis Polk and Simpson Thacher Attorneys in New YorkNew York – Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to announce that David Mollo-Christensen and Eric […] More
- Kramon & Graham Elect Principals of FirmAssociate Jordan Klumpp joins the firm’s nationally recognized real estate practice Baltimore, MD […] More