The California Academy of Appellate Lawyers is pleased to announce that the following officers have been elected for the 2020-21 term:
–Kirk Jenkins of San Francisco, President
–Raymond A. Cardozo of Reed Smith LLP in San Francisco, First Vice President
–Michael G. Colantuono of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC in Pasadena and Grass Valley, Second Vice President
–Laurie J. Hepler of Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP in San Francisco, Secretary-Treasurer.
Founded in 1972, the Academy is the nation’s oldest lawyers’ organization dedicated to appellate practice. Our members are California lawyers with substantial appellate experience, who are elected to membership after rigorous scrutiny of their reputation, character, and appellate advocacy skills.
- The Future of NZ Law Jobs Likely To Take a Downward Dive, Says Legal RecruiterDramatically Changed Landscape Confronts Legal Profession From skills shortages and high demand for […]
- Senior Criminal Law Barrister Who Pulled Faces at Judge FinedMarguerite Russell is a highly experienced and capable criminal law barrister, but her […]
- LawFuel Young Litigator SurveyWho Are New Zealand’s Up and Coming Litigators? Complete our confidential survey and […]
- How This Dunedin Lawyer Provided A Post-COVID Surprise MoveDunedin lawyer Jenny Beck had called a staff meeting, post-lockdown, to discuss a […]
- Law Firm Practice Management – London Law Firm Selects Aderant ExpertLONDON – 4 June, 2020 ––UK firm Macfarlanes has selected Aderant Expert as […]