The California Academy of Appellate Lawyers is pleased to announce that the following officers have been elected for the 2020-21 term:
–Kirk Jenkins of San Francisco, President
–Raymond A. Cardozo of Reed Smith LLP in San Francisco, First Vice President
–Michael G. Colantuono of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC in Pasadena and Grass Valley, Second Vice President
–Laurie J. Hepler of Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP in San Francisco, Secretary-Treasurer.
Founded in 1972, the Academy is the nation’s oldest lawyers’ organization dedicated to appellate practice. Our members are California lawyers with substantial appellate experience, who are elected to membership after rigorous scrutiny of their reputation, character, and appellate advocacy skills.
- Heard of ‘Ecocide?’ Is It The Latest Environmental Law Growth Area?Environmental law is a growth area, without doubt, with climate change and a […] More
- Morgan Lewis: Biden Administration Issues Order on Gender Identity and Sexual OrientationAs one of his first actions in office, President Joe Biden has issued […] More
- Another Law Firm Dumps The Trump Legal WorkLaw firm Morgan Lewis & Bockius previously handled tax law representation for former […] More
- Employment Litigation Partner Joins Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck in LA(January 22, 2021, Los Angeles, CA) — Powered by LawFuel – Kaufman Dolowich & […] More
- What Is Facebook Doing About Donald Trump’s Suspended Facebook and Instagram Accounts – And Should We Even Care?The suspension of Donald Trump’s social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram (let […] More