The California Academy of Appellate Lawyers is pleased to announce that the following officers have been elected for the 2020-21 term:
–Kirk Jenkins of San Francisco, President
–Raymond A. Cardozo of Reed Smith LLP in San Francisco, First Vice President
–Michael G. Colantuono of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC in Pasadena and Grass Valley, Second Vice President
–Laurie J. Hepler of Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP in San Francisco, Secretary-Treasurer.
Founded in 1972, the Academy is the nation’s oldest lawyers’ organization dedicated to appellate practice. Our members are California lawyers with substantial appellate experience, who are elected to membership after rigorous scrutiny of their reputation, character, and appellate advocacy skills.
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Add Tech & Cybersecurity Lawyer from Baker McKenzieWASHINGTON, D.C. (September 15) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today the addition of […]
- Employment Laws in Texas: Everything You Should KnowAlthough Texas does not have their own comprehensive labor laws, they do have […]
- The Situation: Following a boom in class actions backed by litigation funders, the Australian […]
- Criminal Law: What Happens During SentencingWhat happens during sentencing? Charles Jordan – A sentencing hearing takes place after […]
- Oracle Wins Litigation In Discrimination CaseREDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Sept. 22, 2020 Powered by LawFuel — Oracle announced today that […]