Fenwick was named the USA Technology M&A Law Firm of the Year at Global M&A Network’s 2021 USA M&A Atlas Awards: Middle Markets celebration.
- 1 Fenwick was named the USA Technology M&A Law Firm of the Year at Global M&A Network’s 2021 USA M&A Atlas Awards: Middle Markets celebration.
- 2 ==> Post your law job on the LawFuel Network Here
- 2.0.1 Check The Best Cheap Laptop For Editing YouTube Videos
- 2.0.2 Here Are 5 Main Dangers in Using Nulled WordPress Themes
- 2.0.3 Google Docs vs. Google Drive: What Are The REAL Difference?
- 2.0.4 WordPress Hosting Convesio And Why It Just Might Be The Best
- 2.0.5 Which Legal Software Tools Are Best? Here Are 9 Top Legal Software Tools Law Firms Need to Know About in 2021 . . And 2022
- 2.0.6 Legal Tech Entrepreneur Moves From War Crimes to Law Tech
This is the seventh consecutive year the firm has received a Technology Law Firm of the Year award from Global M&A Network.
Fenwick was also honored with the Large Middle Market Corporate Deal of the Year for representing Silver Peak, a leader in the SD-WAN market with more than 1,500 production SD-WAN customers around the world, in its $925 million acquisition by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Co-chaired by corporate partners Doug Cogen and Kris Withrow, Fenwick’s M&A practice represents leading series acquirers and innovative target companies in strategic transactions, with a focus on the technology and life sciences sectors. In addition to its Global M&A Network honors, Fenwick is also ranked among leading M&A firms by publications including Chambers USA, The Legal 500 and U.S. News & World Report’s Best Law Firms guide.
More information can be obtained from Global M&A Network’s announcement.
As the second largest search engine online, YouTube is a major source of business and…
We have lawyers and others asking about the best WordPress themes and it is something…
WordPress websites hosting can be a difficult decision for many people and the range of…
Which Legal Software Tools Are Best? Here Are 9 Top Legal Software Tools Law Firms Need to Know About in 2021 . . And 2022
LegalTech company Legl has picked up $18 million in a funding round for its SaaS…