Former Black Cap Andrew Penn has returned to his home town Wanganui after spending 12 years working as Executive Legal Counsel at AMP Capital Partners.
He has joined Treadwell Gordon.
He has played five one day internationals for New Zealand as a Black Cap and toured overseas three times with the team.
He was described once in a Herald article as the sort of cricketer sports psychologists perform case studies on, following his seizing up in a match against Sri Lanka.
Penn had the sort of game sports psychologists perform case-studies on, bowling four wides in his second over – which went for 19 runs – and letting loose another four wides when introduced later in the innings.NZ Herald report, 2001
However Penn, a commercial and property lawyer, has told the local media he is excited to be back in his old stomping ground of Wanganui. Treadwell Gordon are the largest law firm in the city with four partners and six principals, of whom Penn is one.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Working From Home Has Its Challenges… Small Things Employers Can Do to HelpBy Rebecca Hudson What’s the Problem: My daycare and commuting circumstances have changed and I would like […]
- Smart Search launches dedicated anti-money laundering service for businesses adapting to remote workingExperts advise businesses to invest in automated AML platforms as workforces and customers move to […]
- Law Firm Launches Consulting Service To Complement Legal ServicesPowered by LawFuel – International law firm Ashurst has broadened its client offering with the […]
- Promotions To Principals at Todd & WalkerTODD & WALKER Law is extremely proud to be able to announce some positive news […]
- DWF Growth Slowed By Coronavirus Effect As Shares SlumpListed law firm DWF slumped after an announcement (below) announcing reduced revenues and sending the […]
- Modern Slavery is A Growing Problem Across the World4-5.co.nz – Inextricably linked with organised crime groups, it covers a far wider range of […]
- Littler COVID-19 Survey Reveals Top Employer Concerns and Workplace ImplicationsPowered by LawFuel – (March 30, 2020) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law […]