Former Black Cap Andrew Penn has returned to his home town Wanganui after spending 12 years working as Executive Legal Counsel at AMP Capital Partners.
He has joined Treadwell Gordon.
He has played five one day internationals for New Zealand as a Black Cap and toured overseas three times with the team.
He was described once in a Herald article as the sort of cricketer sports psychologists perform case studies on, following his seizing up in a match against Sri Lanka.
Penn had the sort of game sports psychologists perform case-studies on, bowling four wides in his second over – which went for 19 runs – and letting loose another four wides when introduced later in the innings.NZ Herald report, 2001
However Penn, a commercial and property lawyer, has told the local media he is excited to be back in his old stomping ground of Wanganui. Treadwell Gordon are the largest law firm in the city with four partners and six principals, of whom Penn is one.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Here Are 8 Kiwi Celebs Who You Never Knew Were Also LawyersThe law, as we know, is not just for lawyers. It is also a grounding […]
- Former Wall Street Broker Sentenced to Five Years’ Jail For Ponzi SchemeAudrey Strauss, Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that […]
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Partner to Help Customers Overcome Legacy Data Management ChallengesLONDON, U.K., 30 September, 2020 – LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Solutions today announced a formal […]
- LA Woman Charged with Sex Trafficking Five Immigrant WomenSan Gabriel Valley Woman Faces Federal Charges of Running Sex Trafficking Operation that Targeted Immigrant […]
- Confusion Reigns Over Euthanasia Law For New ZealandersThe upcoming euthanasia law change referendum has lead to charges that New Zealanders are confused […]
- Former Freshfields’ M&A Partner Joins SkaddenSkadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an M&A […]
- WHO DARES WINS: EUROPEAN M&A OUTLOOK 2020CMS – Powered by LawFuel – The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll on […]