Former Black Cap Andrew Penn has returned to his home town Wanganui after spending 12 years working as Executive Legal Counsel at AMP Capital Partners.
He has joined Treadwell Gordon.
He has played five one day internationals for New Zealand as a Black Cap and toured overseas three times with the team.
He was described once in a Herald article as the sort of cricketer sports psychologists perform case studies on, following his seizing up in a match against Sri Lanka.
Penn had the sort of game sports psychologists perform case-studies on, bowling four wides in his second over – which went for 19 runs – and letting loose another four wides when introduced later in the innings.NZ Herald report, 2001
However Penn, a commercial and property lawyer, has told the local media he is excited to be back in his old stomping ground of Wanganui. Treadwell Gordon are the largest law firm in the city with four partners and six principals, of whom Penn is one.
Recent News on LawFuel
- The Mosque Shooting Firings: Marie Dyhrberg On The OutlookBarrister Marie Dyhrberg spoke to RNZ on the repercussions of Mosque massacre Accused Brenton Tarrant’s […]
- Retirement Delayed For Judge As Fundraising For Continuing Feltex Claim ContinuesThe long-running Feltex Carpets legal saga, which has seen a battle over the original prospectus […]
- El Chapo Prosecution Team Member Gina Parlovecchio joins Mayer Brown as partner in New YorkNew York, July 13, 2020 — Mayer Brown has continued the expansion of its regulatory, investigations […]
- The Harvard Law Grad Kiwi-Kurdish Survivor Now Prosecuting IS War CrimesIt doesn’t get much tougher for anyone that surviving a tough refugee camp, particularly if […]
- Law Enforcement Officer Charged With Stealing From Colleague’s Benevolent FundUnion Treasurer, a Police Officer, Also Charged With Obstruction of Justice and False Statements […]
- Blank Rome Continues Longstanding Partnership with Diversity Lab to Pilot ‘Mansfield Rule 4.0’Powered by LawFuel –Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that it is participating in Diversity […]
- Sidley Expands Private Equity Practice With the Addition of Partner Nicolai Schwarz-Gondek in Century CityCentury City – Powered by LawFuel– Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to announce that Nicolai Schwarz-Gondek has […]