Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher posted a second consecutive year of double-digit growth in 2019, as the firm’s revenues crossed the $2 billion threshold for the first time.
Law.com reported Gibson Dunn chairman Kenneth Doran saying “It was a fabulous year.”
He said that the firm, founded in Los Angeles, closes in on a quarter-century of nonstop growth.
It’s profits per equity partner grew even more, up 12.4 per cent from 2018 to $3.76 million in 2019.
Recent News on LawFuel
- What Can Law Firms And In-House Legal Departments Learn About Law Firm Diversity?AbovetheLaw ran this article from Cadence Counsel’s David Lat, who spoke with a Fortune 500 […] More
- UK Law Survey Shows COVID-19 Widens Gap Between City and Regional Law FirmsThe pandemic has created major changes and, in some cases, opportunities for the legal profession, […] More
- The New Zealand Law Profession’s Unceremonious ‘Third Anniversary’ Of Workplace Bullying & HarassmentJohn Bowie* It’s an anniversary that the New Zealand law profession would rather not have […] More
- Otago All-Women Law Firm Celebrate International Women’s DayIt’s on 8 March, in case you didn’t know, but for Dunedin law firm Staley […] More
- Linklaters Set To Join The Ranks Of The Female Law Firm LeadersThree candidates left in the race to succeed Charlie Jacobs as Linklaters’ senior partner It […] More
- PageOne Legal eDiscovery Service Celebrate 15 years’ BusinessNASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 22, 2021 Powered by LawFuel — Page One Legal, an eDiscovery services and litigation support […] More