Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher posted a second consecutive year of double-digit growth in 2019, as the firm’s revenues crossed the $2 billion threshold for the first time.
Law.com reported Gibson Dunn chairman Kenneth Doran saying “It was a fabulous year.”
He said that the firm, founded in Los Angeles, closes in on a quarter-century of nonstop growth.
It’s profits per equity partner grew even more, up 12.4 per cent from 2018 to $3.76 million in 2019.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Working From Home Has Its Challenges… Small Things Employers Can Do to HelpBy Rebecca Hudson What’s the Problem: My daycare and commuting circumstances have changed and I would like […]
- Smart Search launches dedicated anti-money laundering service for businesses adapting to remote workingExperts advise businesses to invest in automated AML platforms as workforces and customers move to […]
- Law Firm Launches Consulting Service To Complement Legal ServicesPowered by LawFuel – International law firm Ashurst has broadened its client offering with the […]
- Promotions To Principals at Todd & WalkerTODD & WALKER Law is extremely proud to be able to announce some positive news […]
- DWF Growth Slowed By Coronavirus Effect As Shares SlumpListed law firm DWF slumped after an announcement (below) announcing reduced revenues and sending the […]
- Modern Slavery is A Growing Problem Across the World4-5.co.nz – Inextricably linked with organised crime groups, it covers a far wider range of […]