Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher posted a second consecutive year of double-digit growth in 2019, as the firm’s revenues crossed the $2 billion threshold for the first time.
Law.com reported Gibson Dunn chairman Kenneth Doran saying “It was a fabulous year.”
He said that the firm, founded in Los Angeles, closes in on a quarter-century of nonstop growth.
It’s profits per equity partner grew even more, up 12.4 per cent from 2018 to $3.76 million in 2019.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Legal Futurists Talk About The Rush To Technology That Has Lawyers Confronting Their Digital FutureThe pandemic has altered the lives for everyone and a recent report in the Financial […]
- Freshfields Joins Slim Ranks of Big Law Firm Female Leaders As Gender Diversity Moves Slowly GrowDan Garner – Female law firm leadership ranks are growing – albeit slowly – but […]
- GM Launches $2 Billion Strategic Partnership with Electric Vehicle Pioneer NikolaPowered by LawFuel – Paul, Weiss is representing General Motors Co. in a strategic partnership […]
- Megyn KellyThe LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly qualified in law in […]
- Gal GadotThe LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Israeli actress Gal Gadot was Miss Israel in 2004 before […]
- Racehorse Doping Charges: Defendants On “the supply side of a market of greed that continues to endanger racehorses through the sale of performance-enhancing drugs”.TWO PLEAD GUILTY TO RACEHORSE DOPING CHARGES Audrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for […]