The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
Born in Madrid, Julio Iglesias was a professional soccer player with Real Madrid and was a law student until a car accident left him paralyzed. While recuperating he taught himself the guitar and discovered his talent for music. In 1968 he won the Benidorm Festival with a song he composed himself, “La vida sigue igual.” That was enough to propel him into the music industry after he signed with Discos Columbia records and has gone on to sell more than 300 million albums in fourteen languages.
However he was eventually able to complete his law degree in 2001, notwithstanding his global music success.
- Bullying At The Bar – The ‘Culture of Fear’ That Pervades The Legal InstitutionJenna Shay – The English Bar has long been regarded as as bastion of some of the brightest lawyers in the country, but no more, it […]
- A recent interview by Bloomberg Law with HP Inc. Chief Legal Officer Kim Rivera, one of the first corporates to demand diversity from outside counsel, indicated […]
- Remote Working See Chance Of London Legal Salaries FallingReports in London indicate that salaries in the high-paying London legal world, including the much-vaunted Magic Circle law firms, could fall as a result of the […]
- The Wellington legal team of Peter McKnight and Ali Romanos achieved a major defamation win with the recent Court of Appeal decision that reversed the earlier […]
- The Vatican scandal over a gone-wrong London property investment has proved difficult for one of the Vatican’s senior Cardinals, but in a bizarre twist it has […]
- The law, as we know, is not just for lawyers. It is also a grounding for those in just about every pursuit you might imagine. However […]