The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly qualified in law in 1995 and became an associate in the Chicago office of law firm Bickel & Brewer. She co-wrote legal articles and worked at Jones Day before applying for a job with Fox in 2004 when she hosted her own legal segment, Kelly’s Court. However she subsequently went on to host her top-rated news show The Kelly File.
She subsequently left Fox for NBC where she was being paid reportedly between $15 million and $20 million a year. Her contract was terminated in January 2019.
She maintained contacts and used YouTube and Instagram to score an interview in May with Tara Reade at the center of a sexual assault claim against Joe Biden. Her profile and media smarts have now lead to the formation of a media company, Devil May Care Productions. “With Devil May Care Media, I answer only to my audience and my conscience. Those who like what I have to say will find the experience deeply rewarding. Those who don’t can look elsewhere,” Kelly said in a statement.
- Bullying At The Bar – The ‘Culture of Fear’ That Pervades The Legal InstitutionJenna Shay – The English Bar has long been regarded as as bastion of some of the brightest lawyers in the country, […]
- A recent interview by Bloomberg Law with HP Inc. Chief Legal Officer Kim Rivera, one of the first corporates to demand diversity […]
- Remote Working See Chance Of London Legal Salaries FallingReports in London indicate that salaries in the high-paying London legal world, including the much-vaunted Magic Circle law firms, could fall as […]
- The Wellington legal team of Peter McKnight and Ali Romanos achieved a major defamation win with the recent Court of Appeal decision […]
- The Vatican scandal over a gone-wrong London property investment has proved difficult for one of the Vatican’s senior Cardinals, but in a […]
- The law, as we know, is not just for lawyers. It is also a grounding for those in just about every pursuit […]
- “I resent anyone who’s trying to violate my freedom of speech and expression.“ For high profile Australian barrister Peter Lavac a Lambo […]