The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly qualified in law in 1995 and became an associate in the Chicago office of law firm Bickel & Brewer. She co-wrote legal articles and worked at Jones Day before applying for a job with Fox in 2004 when she hosted her own legal segment, Kelly’s Court. However she subsequently went on to host her top-rated news show The Kelly File.
She subsequently left Fox for NBC where she was being paid reportedly between $15 million and $20 million a year. Her contract was terminated in January 2019.
She maintained contacts and used YouTube and Instagram to score an interview in May with Tara Reade at the center of a sexual assault claim against Joe Biden. Her profile and media smarts have now lead to the formation of a media company, Devil May Care Productions. “With Devil May Care Media, I answer only to my audience and my conscience. Those who like what I have to say will find the experience deeply rewarding. Those who don’t can look elsewhere,” Kelly said in a statement.
- Fox-Batting Barrister Blacklisted, He SaysLondon Barrister Jolyon Maugham hit the social media headlines for killing a fox with a baseball bat over a year ago. At […] More
- The Lawyer And The Zoom Cat Filter Mishap – “I’m not a cat”, he saysZoom has been the big boom for the pandemic, but a recent Zoom filter mishap with a US lawyer has seen what […] More
- Donald Trump’s New ‘Power Lawyer’ You May Not Have Heard Of . . But For Bill CosbyTaking on work for Donald Trump for his record, second impeachment trial is not necessarily the sort of brief many lawyers would […] More
- Waco Lord of the Rings References In Weird Hobbit BriefInsurrectionist and lawyer Paul Davis is also, it would appear, a Lord of the Rings fan. So much so, in fact, that […] More
- Florida Lawyer In Jailhouse Sex Filming Loses LicenceA Florida lawyer who filmed himself soliciting sex from three inmates, one being a porn actress in jail, has had his law […] More
- Another Law Firm Dumps The Trump Legal WorkLaw firm Morgan Lewis & Bockius previously handled tax law representation for former president Donald Trump and his company have said they […] More
- Facebook for Lawyers – Is A Facebook Group A Good Idea For A Law Firm (And If So, How Do You Create One Easily?)Facebook groups are potentially a hugely effective way to attract attention to your law firm – provided you set it up the […] More