The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
A New York Times best selling author and comic book writer acclaimed for her horror fantasy comic Monstress, and her paranormal romance and urban fantasy novels including The Hunter Kiss and Tiger Eye series Marjorie Liu has also worked for Marvel Comics include NYX, X-23, Dark Wolverine, and Astonishing X-Men. But she graduated as a lawyer from the University of Wisconsin and worked as a lawyer for a period before becoming disillusioned with legal life.
She wrote poetry, short stories, and non-fiction pieces, then submitted her first novel, a paranormal romantic adventure set in China and the United States entitled Tiger Eye. She has taught a course at MIT on comic book writing and participated at the VONA/VOICES Workshop as guest lecturer at UC Berkeley for popular fiction.https://hop.clickbank.net/?affiliate=life7660&vendor=resurge&lid=3&tid=LF
- How to Boost Your Law Firm’s Online Visibility: Key Tips For Law Firm SEO in 2023Boost your law firm’s online visibility with these key tips using tactics in 2023 including great law firm content marketing tactics.
- 5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Should Hire a Business Attorney . . From A Small Business Legal ExpertSmall businesses are the backbone of the American economy, and as such, they must be protected. Every small business …
5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Should Hire a Business Attorney . . From A Small Business Legal Expert Read More »
- Lawyers in Australia Face Big Decisions: Which Firms to Join, Which to Leave in 2023?Last week, Lawyers Weekly and Momentum Intelligence released their rankings of the Top 25 Attraction Firms for 2022-23. The …
Lawyers in Australia Face Big Decisions: Which Firms to Join, Which to Leave in 2023? Read More »
- 8 Insights into the Role of HR in Law Office ManagementJacqui Coombe* Law offices occupy a special niche in the services industry, with stringent rules on confidentiality and standards. …
8 Insights into the Role of HR in Law Office Management Read More »
- State of the US Legal Market 2023 – Is It Armageddon or Happy Days?A swift rebound from setbacks has now seen unprecedented concerns about the state of the legal market, but is it something we need to freak out about?
- Diversification & ‘Power Alley’ Practices Boost McDermott’s Law Firm Revenues and ProfitsThe firm just missed breaking the $2 billion barrier McDermott Will & Emery has achieved a strong 9 percent …
Diversification & ‘Power Alley’ Practices Boost McDermott’s Law Firm Revenues and Profits Read More »
- Who Makes The Cut For the Best Entertainment Law Firms in the Business?Who makes the cut as the best entertainment law firms in the business? The best entertainment law firms operating today