Today, Prince Andrew yet again sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate with an ongoing federal criminal investigation into sex trafficking and related offenses committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his associates, even though the Prince has not given an interview to federal authorities, has repeatedly declined our request to schedule such an interview, and nearly four months ago informed us unequivocally – through the very same counsel who issued today’s release – that he would not come in for such an interview.
If Prince Andrew is, in fact, serious about cooperating with the ongoing federal investigation, our doors remain open, and we await word of when we should expect him.
More From LawFuel
- Olivia Wensley – New Entrant & Legal Workplace Activist On The LawFuel Power List
- 8 Of The Best CRM For Law Firms
- US Attorney Announces Arrest of Russian Oligarch For Defying Sanctions
- FAQ: What Are The Best Legal Tips To Follow If You Suffer A Car Accident?
- Zantac Lawsuit Review of Top Zantac Law Firms