Today, Prince Andrew yet again sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate with an ongoing federal criminal investigation into sex trafficking and related offenses committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his associates, even though the Prince has not given an interview to federal authorities, has repeatedly declined our request to schedule such an interview, and nearly four months ago informed us unequivocally – through the very same counsel who issued today’s release – that he would not come in for such an interview.
If Prince Andrew is, in fact, serious about cooperating with the ongoing federal investigation, our doors remain open, and we await word of when we should expect him.
More From LawFuel
- Senior Criminal Lawyer Mark Pomeranz to Help Draw Back The Curtain In Trump Criminal Probe
- Schiff Hardin Elects New Managing Partner
- JunoLegal Grows With Another NZ In-House Counsel Hire
- Former COO of Biopharmaceutical Company Sentenced For Accounting Fraud
- What’s Happening At Meredith Connell With Its Litigator Departures?