Natural Language Process programming solution analyzes force majeure provisions, associated triggers and drafts auto-notifications
Powered by LawFuel – SAN FRANCISCO – Gravity Stack, Reed Smith’s legal tech subsidiary, has adapted its natural language processing (NLP) software to meet client demands for a turn-key solution to COVID-19-related contract management. Gravity Stack’s AI-driven solution includes intelligent searching and repapering for force majeure and other related clauses, such as delayed or liquidated inventories, liabilities and indemnities and termination provisions.
Gravity Stack’s AI platform greatly accelerates the overall contract review process. It identifies, analyzes and provides insights on contracts with related language, and updates provisions based on contract risk profiles.
The global pandemic has also triggered numerous legal notifications that must be made to affected parties throughout the world. Gravity Stack’s NLP solution further addresses this issue by dealing with large numbers of contracts quickly and efficiently.
Gravity Stack, which offers tech consulting and custom software client solutions, has steadily expanded its document analysis capabilities since its start in 2018. Today, its Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) systems are helping clients analyze and repaper existing agreements in relation to the London Interbank Offering Rate (LIBOR), International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), and Non-Disclosure Agreements NDAs, among other key provisions in flux in today’s new world.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. Our belief is that by delivering smarter and more creative legal services, we will not only enrich our clients’ experiences with us, but also support them in achieving their business goals.
Our long-standing relationships, international outlook, and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for the speedy resolution of complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
For further information, please visit reedsmith.com.
Recently on LawFuel
- Former Big Law Chief Resigns to Dedicate Time to Helping Children in NeedBig Law leader takes on new role helping kids after featuring in Big Law salary scale rankings
- Which Are The Best Civil Rights Law Firms in NYC?Choosing a top civil rights lawyer in NYC is more than checking online – it involves careful choice based on experience and commitment
- Is Parental Leave ‘Sitting on Your Ass’, As One Lawyer Suggested?The understandable results of the comment have left the law firm embarrassed and the …
- 30 Of The Best Boutique Law Firms AnywhereThe best boutique law firms are focused and effective – here are the top 30 boutique law firms operating today
- 10 Effective Content Marketing Strategies For Law Firms in 2023Vaibhav Kakkar* Content marketing for law firms remains one of the most effective ways …
- Two US Big Law Firms Make Major Staffing CutsThe slowdown in legal work has bitten Big Law firm Goodwin Procter who have …
- Which Are The Best IP Law Firms?Which law firms are the best intellectual property firms – we have 14 of the best IP law firms