42 Raynor Asher QC
- 1 42 Raynor Asher QC
- 2 >>Return to the Power List
Since retiring from the Court of Appeal in early 2019, Raynor Asher has commenced practice from Richmond Chambers providing mediation, arbitration and litigation advice – and been busy with it.
One of a number of retired jurists who have returned to private practice, principally as mediators and arbitrators, Raynor Asher has, in the words of one senior Auckland barrister, “hit the ground running” with his work.
Although it has often been an awkward transition for retired Judges to move back into limited practice, the local trend has been set by such eminent pioneers as Sir Ian Barker and current Power List members Sir David Williams QC and Robert Fisher.
Recent PostsError, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 10) Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 11)
- Would You Recommend Your Son or Daughter Become a Lawyer? “No,” Say Many in New Survey
- Fast Growing Aussie Law Firm Expands to New Zealand
- When Should Users Take Legal Action Against E-Cigarette Manufacturers? Here are five examples . . .
- Bringing in Business to Your Law Firm Can Be Easy . . . If You Use These 8 Tips
- ‘Lifer’ With ‘Special Gifts’ Becomes Managing Partner of Trump-Friendly Firm Jones Day