Powered by LawFuel – January 23, 2020 – DLA Piper announced today that Christopher Mikson has joined the firm’s Litigation practice as a partner in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Mikson, who is also a medical doctor and registered patent attorney, is an accomplished litigator who focuses on Food and Drug Administration regulatory matters; complex intellectual property, commercial and product liability litigation; and transactional due diligence and counseling in the healthcare and life sciences industries.
“Chris’s unique training as a physician and lawyer makes him an invaluable addition to our growing life sciences practice,” said Loren Brown, global and US co-chair of DLA Piper’s Litigation practice. “He will greatly enhance both our regulatory and litigation capabilities in this key sector, and we are confident that our clients will value his advice and counsel immediately.”
“Chris is a great fit for our platform, and he brings a skillset that adds depth to our capabilities in a number of areas, including FDA regulatory, product liability and intellectual property matters,” said Jeff Lehrer, managing partner of the firm’s Washington, DC, office. “We are thrilled to welcome him on board.”
Mikson, who joins from Mayer Brown, received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his B.A. from Rutgers College. He completed the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program at the University of Pennsylvania and received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College.
Recent Posts on LawFuel
- NY Bar Association Seek To Dump Rudy Giuliani From MembershipIn what may be his greatest indignity – after a mounting compost heap of indignities […] More
- 18 Law Firms Ask VP Pence to Invoke 25th Amendment To Remove Trumpstitutional Democracy Washington – January 8, 2021: Eighteen law firms joined Crowell & Moring to […] More
- Pandemic Drives Law Firm Mergers Down in 2020Law firm mergers have been hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Mergers dropped by 43 per […] More
- The Lasting Litigation Legacy Left By A Leading QC – For Litigators EverywhereThe death on Christmas eve of one of Britain’s leading barristers, Edmund King QC, was […] More
- The Lawyers’ Vacation Truce – It May Not Exist But 2021 Is Here With, Or Without ItWhen AbovetheLaw writer and lawyer Jordan Rothman wrote about a ‘holiday truce’ for lawyers, he […] More
- Law Firm Disrupter Keystone Picked As A Top 2021 StockKeystone Law is a so-called ‘platform-based’ law firm that lets offices work from home – […] More
- The Worst of The Trump PardonsTrump’s recent pardons have followed form – a cot-throwing, screw you attitude towards his election […] More
- Big Law & Boutique Law Firm Bonuses Boost Law PayThe Big Law firms have been kicking off their bonuses with some using tailored bonuses […] More
- ‘Black Box’ Pay Discrimination Claims Against Jones Day DroppedThe discrimination lawsuit brought by plaintiffs across the United States and against Jones Day has […] More