Powered by LawFuel – January 23, 2020 – DLA Piper announced today that Christopher Mikson has joined the firm’s Litigation practice as a partner in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Mikson, who is also a medical doctor and registered patent attorney, is an accomplished litigator who focuses on Food and Drug Administration regulatory matters; complex intellectual property, commercial and product liability litigation; and transactional due diligence and counseling in the healthcare and life sciences industries.
“Chris’s unique training as a physician and lawyer makes him an invaluable addition to our growing life sciences practice,” said Loren Brown, global and US co-chair of DLA Piper’s Litigation practice. “He will greatly enhance both our regulatory and litigation capabilities in this key sector, and we are confident that our clients will value his advice and counsel immediately.”
“Chris is a great fit for our platform, and he brings a skillset that adds depth to our capabilities in a number of areas, including FDA regulatory, product liability and intellectual property matters,” said Jeff Lehrer, managing partner of the firm’s Washington, DC, office. “We are thrilled to welcome him on board.”
Mikson, who joins from Mayer Brown, received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his B.A. from Rutgers College. He completed the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program at the University of Pennsylvania and received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College.
Recent Posts on LawFuel
- The Staggering Crisis of Mental Health Issues Among Lawyers . . And One Firm’s Digital Step To HelpThe law profession's 'record' of mental health issues is worse than any other profession by … Read more
- The FTC Prosecution, The Mystery Money Man and the Continuing Tale of Pierce BainbridgeProp 213 limits damages. Dan Garner* Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht LLP hit the … Read more
- Vault Rankings – The Top Rated US Law Firms For Compensation, As Recommended by AssociatesThe annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law … Read more
- More Senior Attorneys Jumping Ship From Pierce BainbridgeDan Garner* Following our earlier reports about the wave of departures from Pierce Bainbridge Beck … Read more
- Arrested Developments – Avenatti’s Arrest, Rudy’s Problems . . The Ongoing Problems Faced By Pierce BainbridgeDan Garner* We have reported extensively on various goings-on at Pierce Bainbridge, but the ongoing … Read more
- How Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s ‘Megxit’ Move May Help Reshape The LawRonald Marks – The so-called 'Megxit' exit from Royalty by Prince Harry, Megan Markle and … Read more
- Trump Impeachment: Meet The Cannabis Law Expert Repping Lev ParnasThe Trump impeachment trial is occupying gigabytes of media bandwidth, but one of the surprise … Read more
- LegalTech Reversal: Atrium’s Staff Cuts Show LegalTech Startups Are Not Always a Quick Road to RichesLegalTech startups and the overall high tech world of legal AI developments have been experiencing … Read more
- The ‘Made-for-Netflix’ Great Ghosn Escape and How Latham & Watkins Are Having To Face The MusicAfter former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn's 'great escape' from Japan, the Big Auto Boss has … Read more