Powered by LawFuel – January 23, 2020 – DLA Piper announced today that Christopher Mikson has joined the firm’s Litigation practice as a partner in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Mikson, who is also a medical doctor and registered patent attorney, is an accomplished litigator who focuses on Food and Drug Administration regulatory matters; complex intellectual property, commercial and product liability litigation; and transactional due diligence and counseling in the healthcare and life sciences industries.
“Chris’s unique training as a physician and lawyer makes him an invaluable addition to our growing life sciences practice,” said Loren Brown, global and US co-chair of DLA Piper’s Litigation practice. “He will greatly enhance both our regulatory and litigation capabilities in this key sector, and we are confident that our clients will value his advice and counsel immediately.”
“Chris is a great fit for our platform, and he brings a skillset that adds depth to our capabilities in a number of areas, including FDA regulatory, product liability and intellectual property matters,” said Jeff Lehrer, managing partner of the firm’s Washington, DC, office. “We are thrilled to welcome him on board.”
Mikson, who joins from Mayer Brown, received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his B.A. from Rutgers College. He completed the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program at the University of Pennsylvania and received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College.
Recent Posts on LawFuel
- Roger Racket’s Back – ‘Dirty Trickster’ Roger Stone Freed and Unleashed73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Roger Stone the self confessed […]
- Ghislaine Maxwell Arrest Sees Prince Andrew Links To Obscure Lobbying Firm Propelled to prominence By A Kiwi Ambassador73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Lawyers for Prince Andrew have […]
- How The Disintegrating Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani Has Spawned Its Young73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Breaking up, […]
- Is The Berman Ouster in New York A Further Reflection of Trump Political Interference? Maybe Not With This Lawyer . .73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The debacle surrounding the firing […]
- Boies Law Firm Upheaval Continues With 4 Partner Defection to King & Spalding73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The turmoil at Boies Schiller […]
- Laying Zoom Bare – Holding Zoom Meetings Without Wearing Pants is Just Part of the Problem For Lawyers Using Zoom73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The move to Zoom meetings, […]
- Who Are The Lawyers Helping Prince Andrew Keep Safe From US Law Enforcement Over Jeffrey Epstein?73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score As Prince Andrew faces increasing […]
- How Allen & Overy Has Dealt With The COVID Crisis . . And One Thing They Would Not Have Done Again73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Allen & Overy is one […]
- Virage Capital Says Pierce Bainbridge – $70 Million in Debt – Double Dipped on Collateral73 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Back in […]