The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
He may not look like your typical Harvard Law graduate, but David Otunga not only has a law degree and has passed the Illinois bar exam, but he also has a degree on psychology from the University of Illinois.
But it is as a wrestler and actor that Otunga gained his fame. He was the runner-up on the first season of NXT. He is also an original member of The Nexus and The New Nexus, being the only member present through the entire duration of the stable in every incarnation. He became a two-time WWE Tag Team Champion, having one reign each with fellow Nexus members John Cena and Michael McGillicutty.
He is married to actress and singer Jennifer Hudson.
- Lawyer Income And How Google’s Top Lawyer Made Over $50 Million Last YearTop lawyer income figures rank highly, but for Google’s top lawyer the $50 million-plus earnings represent the sort of income […] More
- Am Law 100 And The $4.8 Billion Top Listing Law Firm For Gross RevenueBut the top earning partners were at Wachtell Lipton at $7.5 million in profits per equity partner Greedy for top […] More
- How Many Lawyers Are There In The United States?. . or is the law a dying profession? It may surprise some to know that the United States attorney […] More
- Former MinterEllison M&A Partner Joins Squire Patton BoggsPowered by LawFuel – The momentum continues to build at Squire Patton Boggs, with the arrival of Sydney Corporate/M&A partner […] More
- 5 ‘Lawyer Burnout’ Symptoms and How To Avoid Them For The Good Of Your HealthLawFuel Editors – Lawyer ‘burnout’ is an increasing phenomenon unfortunately and the stressful nature of legal work, its competition and […] More
- Law Firm Mergers Set To Rise After The 2020 Pandemic DropLaw firm mergers are set to dramatically increase in 2021 after the pandemic, with some predictions indicating a four-fold increase […] More
- The New Dating App For Lonely Lawyers – The Legal Profession’s Dating App Designed To Minimize Time and Maximize Dating SuccessLawyers looking for love can be a brief too far for many overworked, stressed legal professionals, but a London legal […] More