The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
He may not look like your typical Harvard Law graduate, but David Otunga not only has a law degree and has passed the Illinois bar exam, but he also has a degree on psychology from the University of Illinois.
But it is as a wrestler and actor that Otunga gained his fame. He was the runner-up on the first season of NXT. He is also an original member of The Nexus and The New Nexus, being the only member present through the entire duration of the stable in every incarnation. He became a two-time WWE Tag Team Champion, having one reign each with fellow Nexus members John Cena and Michael McGillicutty.
He is married to actress and singer Jennifer Hudson.
- Bullying At The Bar – The ‘Culture of Fear’ That Pervades The Legal InstitutionJenna Shay – The English Bar has long been regarded as as bastion of some of the brightest lawyers in […]
- A recent interview by Bloomberg Law with HP Inc. Chief Legal Officer Kim Rivera, one of the first corporates to […]
- Remote Working See Chance Of London Legal Salaries FallingReports in London indicate that salaries in the high-paying London legal world, including the much-vaunted Magic Circle law firms, could […]
- The Wellington legal team of Peter McKnight and Ali Romanos achieved a major defamation win with the recent Court of […]
- The Vatican scandal over a gone-wrong London property investment has proved difficult for one of the Vatican’s senior Cardinals, but […]
- The law, as we know, is not just for lawyers. It is also a grounding for those in just about […]
- “I resent anyone who’s trying to violate my freedom of speech and expression.“ For high profile Australian barrister Peter Lavac […]
Get LawFuel Power News Weekly
Subscribe to get our top news weekly