The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
Actress and comedienne Rebel Wilson is well known for her role in movies like‘Pitch Perfect’, ‘Bridesmaid’ and ‘Night at the Museum’. But the droll, witty actress also has a law degree from the University of New South Wales and has gone on to become a writer, producer and also often outspoken.
She famously became embroiled in a defamation case when Australian magazines alleged that she was a serial liar. She sued for special damages and in 2017 she won her case and was awarded $500,000.
- What Can Law Firms And In-House Legal Departments Learn About Law Firm Diversity?AbovetheLaw ran this article from Cadence Counsel’s David Lat, who spoke with a Fortune 500 company’s Legal Diversity Director to learn […] More
- Senior Criminal Lawyer Mark Pomeranz to Help Draw Back The Curtain In Trump Criminal ProbeThe investigation into potential criminal charges against Donald Trump went up a notch this week as US Attorneys appointed Paul Weiss […] More
- Linklaters Set To Join The Ranks Of The Female Law Firm LeadersThree candidates left in the race to succeed Charlie Jacobs as Linklaters’ senior partner It looks like Magic Circle law firm […] More
- Big Law Firm ‘Pandemic Profits’ Continue With Strong GrowthThe Pandemic does not appear to have harmed too many Big Law Firms Big Law continues to report large ‘pandemic profit’ […] More
- Have Hackers Hacked Jones Day, The Privacy Law Experts?It’s an embarrassment for the privacy law firm if true. And we think it may be. A hacker claims to have […] More
- Does The Multi-Billion Dollar Smartmatic Defamation Brief Against FOX & Others Show Some Legal Power Writing?If lawyers needed to read a brief written with a certain hard-biting verve then they need look no further than the […] More
- Donald Trump’s New ‘Power Lawyer’ You May Not Have Heard Of . . But For Bill CosbyTaking on work for Donald Trump for his record, second impeachment trial is not necessarily the sort of brief many lawyers […] More