WRMK Lawyers Welcome Lawyer to Dargaville Team
Powered By LawFuel –WRMK Lawyers is delighted to welcome Ihapera (Pera) Paniora to its team of Dargaville lawyers.
Pera is a member of WRMK’s dispute resolution team, and has a particular interest in providing employment law advice and support. She has previously worked at other smaller Dargaville firms and has experience in many different areas of the law, including property, relationship property, estate planning and trusts.
She is of Te Roroa and Ngāti Whātua descent, and is also interested in working in the area of Māori land law.
WRMK Lawyers Director and Employment Team Leader David Grindle said, “We’re delighted to have Pera, with her local knowledge and particular legal expertise, join us as part of our Dargaville team.”
Pera was born and bred in Dargaville, attended Dargaville High School and previously worked at the Ministry of Social Development before studying law at the University of Auckland.
Pera said, “I’m thrilled to join WRMK Lawyers. It’s the best of both worlds, working as part of a close-knit local team, backed up by the resources and expertise of a larger firm to make a difference for our clients.”
You can find Pera at WRMK’s office at 109 Victoria Street, Dargaville, by phone on 09 470 2426 or email Ihapera.firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be interested . .
- The Grace Millane Killing and The Rise of the ‘Grey Shades’ Defence To Rough Sex Murder
- The Russell McVeagh Departed: Who Are They & Where Did They Go?
- “Extraordinary growth” See Meredith Connell Move
- QC Works to Reinvigorate Legal Aid as Senior Barristers Seek to Stem the Tide of Decline
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge