San Francisco, CA (February 18, 2020) – Venable LLP is pleased to announce that Jill Battilega Rowe has joined the firm as a partner in the Commercial Litigation Practice in the San Francisco office. Ms. Rowe is an experienced business trial lawyer who focuses on commercial real estate and contract and fraud disputes.
Ms. Rowe has experience representing companies in a variety of industries, including nationally recognized real estate brokerage and investment firms, a leading pharmaceutical distributor, award-winning wineries, and the country’s largest petroleum pipeline owner. She previously worked as in-house counsel for Fidelity National Financial, where she handled mergers and acquisitions, employment, and general corporate matters.
James E. Nelson, partner-in-charge of the firm’s San Francisco office, said, “Our office’s commitment to smart growth in key practice areas, such as commercial litigation, has allowed us to steadily establish ourselves as one of the premiere law firms in the Bay Area. Clients across a wide range of industries seek Jill for her skill as an effective and zealous advocate on their behalf.Adding her to our deep bench of litigators is a natural step as we continue to grow our team.”
Geoffrey R. Garinther, chair of the firm’s Litigation Division, said, “Jill is a versatile litigator with a formidable track record in the courtroom. She consistently achieves favorable results on behalf of her clients, particularly in the realm of commercial real estate disputes. The creativity she brings to resolving these complex matters will be of immense value to our practice, both in San Francisco and on a national scale.”
Commenting on her move to Venable, Ms. Rowe said, “In addition to having an exceptional commercial litigation practice, Venable’s full roster of services will complement my practice and provide the resources needed to support complex cases across an assortment of industries. I look forward to joining the great community of attorneys at this firm and contributing to the growth of the San Francisco office.
Ms. Rowe received her J.D.,with honors, from the University of Washington School of Law in1998,and her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of San Diego in1990.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients’ objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable, which is celebrating its 120 anniversary, advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit https://www.venable.com/.
- Roger Racket’s Back – ‘Dirty Trickster’ Roger Stone Freed and Unleashed65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Roger Stone the self confessed Washington DC ‘dirty trickster’ and […]
- Ghislaine Maxwell Arrest Sees Prince Andrew Links To Obscure Lobbying Firm Propelled to prominence By A Kiwi Ambassador65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Lawyers for Prince Andrew have increased their preparedness for their […]
- How The Disintegrating Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani Has Spawned Its Young65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Breaking up, as law firm Pierce Bainbridge […]
- Is The Berman Ouster in New York A Further Reflection of Trump Political Interference? Maybe Not With This Lawyer . .65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The debacle surrounding the firing of US attorney for New […]
- Boies Law Firm Upheaval Continues With 4 Partner Defection to King & Spalding65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The turmoil at Boies Schiller Flexner has continued with four […]
- Laying Zoom Bare – Holding Zoom Meetings Without Wearing Pants is Just Part of the Problem For Lawyers Using Zoom65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The move to Zoom meetings, online courts and the other […]
- Who Are The Lawyers Helping Prince Andrew Keep Safe From US Law Enforcement Over Jeffrey Epstein?65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score As Prince Andrew faces increasing pressure to speak with the […]
- How Allen & Overy Has Dealt With The COVID Crisis . . And One Thing They Would Not Have Done Again65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Allen & Overy is one of the largest law firms […]
- Virage Capital Says Pierce Bainbridge – $70 Million in Debt – Double Dipped on Collateral65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Back in August 2019, LawFuel was the […]
- Archie Williams – The Innocence Project YouTube Star & The Lawyers Who Saw Him Free65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Reality TV show ‘Americ’a Got Talent’ is as used to […]
- Pierce Bainbridge – Big-Time Clients, Big Time Problems: $50 Million Suit Dropped & $70 Million Debt65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The high-profile clientele of Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht […]
- Litigation Funder Parabellum Capital Raises $450 Million As Pandemic Lawsuits Loom65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Litigation finance firm Parabellum Capital has raised a new fund […]
- The $1 Billion Case & The Unfolding Litigation Funding & Legal Drama65 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The firm of Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht has […]