Last year 39 – A variety of profile criminal cases and appeals, including Kim Dotcom’s ongoing fight for freedom, has kept Ron Mansfield as a List member.
- 1 Last year 39 – A variety of profile criminal cases and appeals, including Kim Dotcom’s ongoing fight for freedom, has kept Ron Mansfield as a List member.
- 2 Return to the 2021 Power List
- 2.0.1 Leading Power Lawyer Signs Off . . But Power Remains
- 2.0.2 Women Storm The LawFuel Power List of New Zealand’s Most Powerful Lawyers
- 2.0.3 Andrew Petersen
- 2.0.4 The Rich Lawyer List: 6 of the Richest on The LawFuel List
- 2.0.5 Jim Farmer QC
- 2.0.6 Four Power Business Lawyers – Changing the Courtroom for the Boardroom
- 2.0.7 Liam Mason
- 2.0.8 Martin Smith
Regularly appearing in high profile criminal cases like appearing for the ‘media personality’ in the Comanchero Motorcycle Gang bust, ‘the “designer drug” Operation Arc case and recently acting on an appeal from Auckland ‘social commentator’ Pebbles Hooper on allegedly abusive social media posts.
His representation of Kim Dotcom in his battle to avoid extradition to the United States and other profile work has continued to provide the media juice to build his reputation for handling the tough crime work, which this year saw him achieve silk status also.