- 1 She may be settling in at the bottom of the List, but Fiona Kidd-Guy is top of the list for many seeking her services as a successful criminal lawyer and mover-and-shaker from Southland.
- 1.1 Leading Power Lawyer Signs Off . . But Power Remains
- 1.2 Women Storm The LawFuel Power List of New Zealand’s Most Powerful Lawyers
- 1.3 Andrew Petersen
- 1.4 The Rich Lawyer List: 6 of the Richest on The LawFuel List
- 1.5 Jim Farmer QC
- 1.6 Four Power Business Lawyers – Changing the Courtroom for the Boardroom
- 1.7 Liam Mason
- 1.8 Martin Smith
The first Invercargill-based QC to be appointed since early last century she moved south from Auckland in 2011 where she joined AWS Legal and a family farm. Having degrees from Otago and the University of Virginia, before moving to Russell McVeagh and later working for Power List member David Williams QC, she has wide-ranging experience and is highly regarded for her abiity. A Crown Prosecutor from 1997 until 2000 she also worked for Crown Law before her move south.