The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List
Actress and comedienne Rebel Wilson is well known for her role in movies like‘Pitch Perfect’, ‘Bridesmaid’ and ‘Night at the Museum’. But the droll, witty actress also has a law degree from the University of New South Wales and has gone on to become a writer, producer and also often outspoken.
She famously became embroiled in a defamation case when Australian magazines alleged that she was a serial liar. She sued for special damages and in 2017 she won her case and was awarded $500,000.https://hop.clickbank.net/?affiliate=life7660&vendor=resurge&lid=3&tid=LF
- Shearman & Sterling Senior Partner Goes – Along With Previous DeparturesShearman & Sterling Senior Partner leaves following failure of proposed merger with Hogan Lovells
- Legal Behemoth Merger CancelledThe proposed merger talks between Hogan Lovells and Shearman & Sterling have been called off. A statement from both firms made …
- A look at Changes to the Big Law salary scale: How are Cravath bonuses set each year?learn how Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP sets its bonuses, when the announcement is made, and what the bonus scale looks like. We’ll also take a look at the highest paying law firms and how their salaries have changed over the years.Regenerate response
- State of the US Legal Market 2023 – Is It Armageddon or Happy Days?A swift rebound from setbacks has now seen unprecedented concerns about the state of the legal market, but is it something we need to freak out about?
- Cravath Scales Up With Aggressive London MoveCravath expand their English presence with major hires from Shearman & Sterling as they boost their London office
- IBA Expresses Solidarity With Ukraine & Continues to Monitor Potential War CrimesThe IBA has expressed its continued support for Ukrainian lawyers and there ongoing efforts to monitor potential war crimes
- Takeover Offer Wins Support of Slater & Gordon Board, Valuing the Company at $78 MillionSlater & Gordon has accepted an offer from Sydney-based Allegro Funds for an off-market takeover of 100 per cent of the …
Takeover Offer Wins Support of Slater & Gordon Board, Valuing the Company at $78 Million Read More »