April 3 2010 – Clifford Chance has announced the new membership of the firm’s oversight body, the Partnership Council.
Members are now as follows:
• Stuart Popham, Senior Partner and Chair of the Partnership Council
• Katherine Coates – London
• Simon Davis – London
• Jeroen Koster – Amsterdam
• Martin Rogers – Hong Kong
• Thomas Schulte – New York
• Daniela Weber-Rey – Frankfurt
All new members will serve a term of three years. Existing Partnership Council representatives, Jeroen Koster and Thomas Schulte will continue in position for a further two years.
Stuart Popham commented, “On behalf of the firm I’d like to thank the outgoing Council members for all their hard work over the past
few years; it has been greatly appreciated. I know that each of the newly elected members together with the two continuing members, will bring a great deal of energy and commitment to the Partnership Council and I look forward to working with them.”