Chicago, IL – Powered by LawFuel – The national law firm of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is pleased to announce the election of eight attorneys as new partners of the firm, effective July 1, 2019. Located in seven of the firm’s offices throughout the U.S., these new partners reflect Hinshaw’s commitment to long-term client relationships and prioritizing the client’s success by providing a depth of sophisticated legal advice and counsel.
“We are very excited to welcome these lawyers to the partnership. In addition to making us stronger as a firm and helping us serve our clients for many years to come, this highly talented group of individuals showcases our ongoing commitment to recruit and develop skilled, committed, and innovative legal professionals,” said Firm Chairman Peter Sullivan.
The new partners are:
- Andrew Collinson – Product Liability – Tampa
- Nicole Gould – Insurance Services – Miami
- Noah Jussim – Health Care – Downtown Los Angeles
- Joseph Manzo – Insurance Services – Miami
- Vanessa Pisano – Consumer Financial Services – Boston
- Katherine Schnake – Professional Responsibility – Chicago
- Matthew Schneider – Commercial Transactions – Minneapolis
- Jeremiah Snowden – Labor & Employment – West Los Angeles
You may be interested . .
- The New QCs - Fewer of Them; New Criteria Too
- The Power List: The Rise and Rise of Dame Patsy Reddy and Her Battle with Sexism
- The Trump Lawyers & The Law Firm Facing Its Own Fact or Fake News Issues
- The Trump Shadow Overhanging The Toxic, Bi-Coastal Law Firm Slugfest
- The Barristers & The White Island Christmas Party