Chicago, IL – Powered by LawFuel – The national law firm of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is pleased to announce the election of eight attorneys as new partners of the firm, effective July 1, 2019. Located in seven of the firm’s offices throughout the U.S., these new partners reflect Hinshaw’s commitment to long-term client relationships and prioritizing the client’s success by providing a depth of sophisticated legal advice and counsel.
“We are very excited to welcome these lawyers to the partnership. In addition to making us stronger as a firm and helping us serve our clients for many years to come, this highly talented group of individuals showcases our ongoing commitment to recruit and develop skilled, committed, and innovative legal professionals,” said Firm Chairman Peter Sullivan.
The new partners are:
- Andrew Collinson – Product Liability – Tampa
- Nicole Gould – Insurance Services – Miami
- Noah Jussim – Health Care – Downtown Los Angeles
- Joseph Manzo – Insurance Services – Miami
- Vanessa Pisano – Consumer Financial Services – Boston
- Katherine Schnake – Professional Responsibility – Chicago
- Matthew Schneider – Commercial Transactions – Minneapolis
- Jeremiah Snowden – Labor & Employment – West Los Angeles
You may be interested . .
- . . And Now the DLA Partner Accusing Colleague Is Placed on Leave
- Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Expands, Opening Orlando Office and Adding Litigation Partner and Two Associates
- Attorney Pedro Romano Fragoso Pires Joins Foley & Lardner’s Miami Office
- DLA Piper Partner Accused of Sexual Assault “Let Go” By Firm
- Billion Dollar Ponzi Scheme Leads to 25 Year Jail Term