LawFuel says –
- 1 LawFuel says –
- 1.1 A smaller ‘Big Law’ firm, Lane Neave has worked on building a boutique culture, which largely works according to our reports. The firm has developed some good clerking programmes and generally provides a good alternative to the bigger rivals without the stress. However the firm has ambitions to grow its national presence, with offices in the main centres and a desire to build its professional reputation.
- 2 Lane Neave says –
- 2.1 We’re pretty proud of the way we work and the non hierarchal, friendly working culture.We have extremely strong focus on client service, are very professional but also don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- 2.2 We invest time in really understanding you so you can thrive. It’s about being excellent in your work as well as your personal development to make sure you have a brilliant experience at Lane Neave.
- 2.3 We don’t just say we’re a great place to work – we have the accolades to back it up (NZ Law Awards Employer of Choice).
- 3 Summer clerking –
- 3.1 If you think it’s the ‘big’ firms that get the better work, you’re wrong. Our teams (including grads and summer clerks) work with some of the largest companies, strongest brands and biggest projects in New Zealand.
- 3.2 We have the legal capability of a large firm and approachability of a boutique firm. This sets us apart and a reason why our clients and staff love working with us.
- 3.3 Read More
- 4 Money –
- 5 Gender Diversity –
- 6 (Females to Male Partners/Directors as at LawFuel survey 2017)
- 7 37 per cent
- 8 Benefits –
- 9 Not available
- 10 Current Opportunities –
- 11 Check the LawFuel law jobs site