Eau Claire, WI, June 1, 2009 – Jobcomb.com announced it has begun offering employers the ability to post jobs to the attention of national readers for the cost of $35 for a 30-day listing. This same listing is also uploaded to Indeed.com on its career site. Now employers can get the regional or national exposure they look for when searching for the right candidates at an affordable price. For job seekers, Jobcomb.com complements its own search listings with those provided by Indeed.com, the leading search engine for jobs.
The new job search engine integrates its listings with those from Indeed.com so that job seekers can also expand their searches across the Internet while ensuring they are viewing thousands of the nation’s top employers. With this launch, Jobcomb.com offers more listings in the regional area for job seekers than any other job site, as well as an easy experience.
“This new job board offers a unique combination of affordability for employers, regional and national exposure, and a wealth of job listings for job seekers to view,” explained Scot W. Vaver, COO of Jobcomb.com. “Employers benefit from a low listing cost and the ability to be seen on not only our job board, but also one of the nation’s premier job boards. Further, job seekers benefit from reviewing not only Jobcomb.com listings, but Indeed lets us include quality listings from all over the country without jeopardizing Jobcomb’s integrity with low quality jobs or potential spam that plagues other job boards.”
These options give job seekers the most comprehensive set of opportunities and tools to help them in their job searches.
At Jobcomb, employers can:
• Submit jobs for 30 days or 60 days, depending on their needs
• Have a database with all previous listings stored
• Free access to a searchable resume database
• Develop a company profile for job seekers
• Direct job seekers to their website for further information or to apply
• Sign up for resume alerts
At Jobcomb, job seekers can also:
• Use links to help develop resumes, CV’s, cover letters and find salary information.
• Sign up for job alerts by industry and have them e-mailed directly to their inboxes.
• Subscribe to RSS Job feeds, available on all job searches and industry pages.
• Read articles on issues and industry trends that might affect their career.
• Use our online resume builder and even attach video resumes, all at no charge.
Visit http://www.jobcomb.com and Contact Jobcomb at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.