Lawfuel.com – Does the New Hampshire primary and the rise of Ron Paul indicate also that this is a man who can fortell the future?
In April 2002 Paul, the Texas Congressman and libertarian, predicted a number of things for the next decade – with reasons. He saw a number of things that were chillingly accurage, including:
* The invasion of Iraq
* The failure of the government of Afghanistan
* Both political parties endorsement of military interventionalism
* The erosion of U.S. civil liberties and the Constitution
* Americans becoming poorer over the coming decade
* An international financial crisis that would decimate U.S. government finances as well as triggering a recession and resulting in a massive deficit that would last years.
Also, Ron paul concluded that while he hoped he would be proven incorrect, he proved to be the opposite.